As a woman walking is one of the best workout routines you can engage in. However, you need the right pair of shoes to make your walk workouts comfortable and flexible. We have compiled a review of the top ten pairs of walking shoes for women in the market. If you don’t know how to choose the right shoes among our reviews, use our buying guide to help you in selecting the shoes.
AT A GLANCE: OUR TOP 04 Best of the Best To PICK UP
- Comfortable Fit: New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam Roav V1 Running Shoe
- Good Budget: ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture 7 Running Shoes
- Perfect Fitting: New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker
- Easy Washing: Skechers Women’s Go Walk 5-15901 Sneaker
List of The 10 Best Walking Shoes for Women in 2021 Reviews:
10. TIOSEBON Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes
Enjoy your walk workout with these comfortable shoes from TIOSEBON. These shoes are incredibly light in weight, such that you feel like you are not wearing anything. The sole is made with a thick High elastic MD outsole and anti-slid so you can comfortably walk on any surface.
• These shoes come in different colors and sizes
• The shoes offer 0.5 fitting space to accommodate women with wider feet
• These shoes do not offer ankle support and may not suit people with feet issues
9. Skechers Women’s Go Walk Joy Walking Shoe
Not only are these shoes perfect for walking, but they are recommendable for casual wear as well. You can wear the shoes all day long as the shaft measures almost low to the arch to offer your feet support for every step you make. The mesh crafting on the top area ensures breathability.
• These shoes are cushioned to offer ample support
• They have moisture-wicking lining and collar for the generous support
• These shoes are crafted with large fitting. You may need to buy a smaller number for ample gripping to your feet.
8. STQ Slip On Breathe Mesh Walking Shoes Women Fashion Sneakers
Look stylish while ensuring your comfort when walking by purchasing these shoes. These shoes are safe since they are made with a thick PU outsole with an air cushion, and non- slid soles for traction.
• The shoes have an elastic cuff to provide a firm fitting
• The soles are anti-slip for security when walking on slippery surfaces
• These shoes do not offer arch support and, thus, are uncomfortable to wear for long.
7. Skechers Women’s Go Walk 5-15901 Sneaker
Is your wife planning to embark on a workout? Get her these walking sneakers for her outdoor walk adventures. These shoes have mesh for breathability and are pretty light in weight.
• You can wash these shoes in a machine and air-dry them
• The shoes are pretty breathable thanks to the air mesh materials
• The shoes may feel uncomfortable for people with narrow feet since they tend to expand when walking or after extended wear.
6. TIOSEBON Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes
Comfort and security are all you get from these classy walking shoes. The shoes are crafted with mesh materials at the top that allows excellent airflow. The soles of these shoes are thick for protection even when walking on rough roads.
• These are affordable walk shoes
• They come in different sizes
• The innersoles are not well fitted, and some customers have complained about them coming off.
5. New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker
These sneakers for walking offer balance, support and flexibility, especially when walking off-road. The shoes feature midsole cushioning that offers a comfortable surface for your feet. The other comfortable part of these shoes is the NB memory sole inserts that form a plush lining for underfoot.
• These shoes provide perfect fitting
• They are well cushioned to offer support to the soles
• The soles of these shoes are a bit thinner than in other models
4. ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture 7 Running Shoes
Not only are these shoes designed for walking, but you can wear them when going for a jog. The shoes are incredibly light such that one feels like she is not wearing anything on the feet. The boots also consist of Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system that forms a shock-absorbent surface for comfort.
• These are comfortable and flexible shoes
• They have thick rubber soles for ample support and comfort
• The gel lining equipped on these shoes does not offer much support
3. UMYOGO Women’s Running Shoes Non-Slip
If you love sports and outdoor adventures, I recommend these shoes for your activities. The shoes are light, flexible and breathable. The shoes have thick rubber soles that provide excellent support as you walk on rough surfaces.
• These are multifunctional shoes
• These shoes are pretty breathable
• These shoes do not provide arch support.
2. Ryka Women’s Devotion Plus 2 Walking Shoe
The thick synthetic soles of the shoes guarantee you get ample support regardless of where you wear these shoes too. The beautiful colour and pattern also make their day to day shoes.These shoes have a lace-up closure design.
• These shoes are quite beautiful
• The shoes have a smooth Lycra-lined tongue and comfort collar with a sponge to offer support
• These shoes are quite comfortable, but the traction of the soles is relatively poor
1. New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam Roav V1 Running Shoe
These shoes are entirely cushioned on the interior to ensure your feet get ample support, mainly when running. They are flexible and versatile shoes you can wear for walking, running and even at the gym since they offer support and are comfortable.
• These shoes provide a comfortable fit
• The shoes have foam midsoles padding
• These shoes are a bit uncomfortable for people with wide feet since the toe box is narrow.
Enjoy a good walk by rocking any of the above-reviewed walking shoes. These shoes are comfortable, durable, and flexible. Also, our top ten reviewed walking shoes for women are versatile as you can wear them to go out or to the gym.
Buying guide for the best walking shoes for women
Any physical activity requires you to wear breathable shoes that do not accumulate heat to your feet. Therefore, choose breathable walking shoes.
You need total support to your soles when walking on different surfaces. Therefore, choose shoes that have thick soles for support.
Weight and fitting
Flexibility and your comfort are crucial so you can easily walk at different speed intervals. So, always choose walking shoes that are light on your feet. A shoe that snuggles to your feet and does not slip off or squeeze your feet around the toes box is a good choice too.
The critical features to look for are the materials, the size, the sole size and even the fitting.
Yes, most walking shoes are made with beautiful designs and features such that you can rock them casually
If you need shoes that provide a firm grip to the feet and you can adjust when wearing them, lace-up closure styled walking shoes are the best. If you need shoes that are easy to slip on and off, slip-on shoes are the best.